- Financial Aid Resources
- Involvement Opportunities for Grad Students at UL Lafayette
- On Campus Resources
Financial Aid Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Personal Financial Planning
The Graduate School has partnered Dr. Brian Bolton, Professor of Finance, to provide personal financial planning materials that are relevant to the specific needs of gradute students
- Student Financial Aid
Most graduate programs also have honor societies and are associated with professional organizations related to their field. Please visit the Graduate Programs page to find more information on the involvement opportunities specific to your field of study.
- Black Faculty and Staff Association
- Graduate Student Organization
- Student Government Association
- Student Organizations There are several cultural and social student organizations that encourage graduate student involvement.
- Career Services provides career planning, development, and job-seeking strategies to graduate students at all stages of their degree progress as well as after graduation.
- Child Development Center
- Counseling & Testing Center
- Dean of Students provides assistance, advocacy, and support to students in challenging situations or concerns.
- Office of International Affairs is where you can get immigration information, housing assistance, airport pick-up, orientation, cross-cultural programs, counseling and advising.
- Office of Disability Services
- Student Rights and Responsibilites
- Transportation Services
- University Housing & Residential Life
- Writing Center The Center welcomes graduate students from all disciplines and at any stage of the writing proces. It also offers resources for those writing in English as a second language.