You are here

5. Official transcripts/mark sheets

  1. One official transcript/mark sheets reflecting your complete academic record with grading scales attached must be submitted from all colleges and universities attended. Transcripts/mark sheets should show all attempts to clear courses, including failing grades that may have been earned. If only copies of individual mark sheets are available, they must be officially attested by the Registrar or Controller of examiners.
  2. If the original transcripts/mark sheets are in a language other than English, then a certified English translation must also be provided.