You are here

Current Students

Below are forms common to all current graduate students:

  • Appeal for Extension of "I" Grade - PDF
    Form must be accompanied by a letter stating the reason for the extension along with original signatures.
  • Apply for Graduate Assistantship - DOC - PDF
  • Apply for Alumni Association Scholarship - DOC
  • Application for Degree (Located through through the Registrar's Office website)
  • Application to Graduate In Absentia - DOC - PDF
  • IRB Information for UL Lafayette Graduate Students - PDF
  • Key Request Form - LINK
  • Petition for Regular Status - DOC - PDF
    (for Conditionally Admitted Students only)
  • Separation Clearance Form - PDF
    (for Withdrawing and Graduating Students)
  • Transfer Graduate Credit - DOCPDF