The University of Louisiana at Lafayette will offer an online master’s degree in computer science beginning in the S
The Graduate School and the UL Lafayette Alumni Association are pleased to announce the finalists for the Fall 2017 Alumni Association Outstanding Master’s Graduate Award. This university-wide award honors excellence by a graduating Master’s student in academic performance, research, and overall contribution to the graduate program and/or field of study—as well as professional engagement and service, student and/or professional leadership, and community service. Graduate programs from across the University nominated Master's students for the award and, now, five finalists have been selected.
The finalists include:
- Donald Arceneaux, Industrial Technology (MS), College of Engineering
- Annie Briley, Business Administration (MBA), College of Business
- Dylan Harrell, Applied Psychology (MS), College of Liberal Arts
- Yi He, Civil Engineering (MSE), College of Engineering
- Bin Wang, Petroleum Engineering (MSE), College of Engineering
The UL Lafayette Alumni Association's Awards committee will be conducting interviews with these finalists and, from them, shall select this semester's recipient. The winner will be announced during the Fall 2017 commencement General Assembly. If you'd like to know more about the award and the selection process, please see the attached Call for Nominations and Guidelines.