Are you ready to earn your graduate degree, but need flexibility to continue to work full time? Our affordable online graduate programs are designed using nationally-approved standards of quality for course design and delivery.
Online students enrolled in 100-percent online programs pay a flat-rate, $480-per-credit-hour tuition. Additional course fees, including materials, labs and proctoring fees, are not included. Online students are not assessed additional operational and activity fees or out-of-state tuition.
UL Lafayette online graduate programs are offered in expanding job markets with a strong focus on the student experience. Online graduate students enjoy many of the same student services as on-campus students, including a dedicated distance learning librarian and 24/7 technical support.
It’s your time, and we are here to help you make the most of it. Learn how you can earn your degree online and apply today.
- Accounting (M.S.)
- Business Administration (Graduate Certificate)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Cardiovascular Nursing (Graduate Certificate)
- Computer Science (M.S.)
- Education - Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed.)
- Instructional Coach (Graduate Certificate)
- Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Professional Writing (Graduate Certificate)
- Systems Technology (M.S.)