The Graduate Certificate in Non-Public Schools: Administration is tailored to meet the unique needs of non-public schools, districts, and systems. This 15-hour graduate certificate would allow faculty, staff and administrators employed or seeking employment in non-public institutions to enhance their academic and operational knowledge relative to best practices in the field of educational leadership.
An applicant should submit the following items for admission:
- Online application for admission
- Application fee
- Official transcript (showing proof of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university)
Candidates must successfully complete all five (5) courses listed below with a grade of “B” or better to receive the Graduate Certificate in Non-Public Schools: Administration.
- EDLD 700 - Administration in the Non-Public Sector
- EDLD 705 - Educational Philosophy and Ethos
- EDLD 710 - Financial Management
- EDLD 715 - Curriculum Design and Evaluation
- EDLD 720 - Educational Law in the Non-Public Sector
Dr. Paula Montgomery
Maxim Doucet Hall, 102
Visit the Educational Foundations and Leadership website for more information.