You are here

What if I have attended graduate school here before, but I have been out for either a fall or spring semester?

A student whose enrollment in the Graduate School is not continuous (that is, one who is not enrolled for one or more semesters) is required to submit an application for readmission, accompanied by a $5 non-refundable readmission fee ($15 for international students)