You are here

What is the "Application for Admission to Candidacy" form?

This is a form that all graduate students must fill out upon completion of 12 hours of graduate credit. Before a student can submit this form, they must fill it out completely and obtain the required signatures from their committee chair, department head or graduate advisor, and any committee members. Students who are admitted on conditional status should also turn in a "Petition for Regular Status" at the same time. Both of these forms can be found under Downloadable Forms.