Stay up to date on your application and check your admissions status from the comfort of your computer.
If you have questions about which materials you still need to submit, you can view your completed application and its status through the admissions login using your username and password. From there, you can access your submitted application and your "Submit Supplemental Items" page will display information on the status of your recommendations, submitted items, transcripts, and test scores.
What Steps Will My Application Go Through?
Regardless of when you applied, your application will move through the following stages as we work towards your admissions decision:
- Application Received - Your application has been received. During this stage, our office is checking your unofficial transcripts and verifying the accreditation of your previous institutions. Your program may also be reviewing your application at this time. This stage may last anywhere from several days to a few weeks, depending on the volume of applications we receive and which semester you applied for. While we understand your desire to ensure that we have received your materials, we are unable to respond to individual requests to verify applications.
- Application Incomplete - Your application is missing credentials. You will receive an automated email from our office with details about your missing credentials on a regular basis. Your application will remain in this stage until we receive all materials required for an admission decision to be made.
- Awaiting Program Decision - Your transcripts have been checked and your program is reviewing your application. The time-to-decision varies widely among programs, therefore our office cannot provide any information about when your decision will be available.
- Final Review -Your program has made its decision. Our admissions officers are conducting a final review of your materials and preparing your decision letter. This stage may last anywhere from one business day to one week, depending on volume of applications received.
- Decision Made - Your decision is posted and your letter will be available within one business day. You will receive an email from our office when your letter is ready to view through your application dashboard.
If you have any questions about your checklist, or about your application's current status, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at (337) 482-6965.
After All Materials Are Submitted
Once we have received your graduate school application, your application fee, and all required materials (test scores, transcripts, letters of recommendation, assistantship or fellowship applications, etc.) we will conduct an initial review in the Graduate School Office. We will then consult with the program for which you applied to get their recommendation. Once an admission decision is made, the Graduate School will contact you via email.