- Financial Aid Resources
- Testing Resources
- Involvement Opportunities for Grad Students at UL Lafayette
- On Campus Resources
- About Lafayette
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Student Financial Aid
Council of Graduate Schools
provides a variety of resources for graduate students including sources for fellowships and publications for graduate students among others.
Free Test Preparation for UL Lafayette students
(Learning Express Library is a comprehensive, interactive online learning platform of practice tests and tutorial course series designed to help patrons-students and adult learners-succeed on the academic or licensing tests they must pass. You'll get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results.Students will need to create an account with LEL before they can access the information.)
Continuing Education offers online courses to prepare students for a variety of standardized tests. Please visit their site to see a course listing, description, start dates, and fees.
- Graduate Student Organization
- Black Faculty and Staff Association
- Most graduate programs also have honor societies and are associated with professional organizations related to their field. Please visit the Graduate Programs page to find more information on the involvement opportunities specific to your field of study.
There are several cultural and social student organizations that encourage graduate student involvement. Please visit the Campus Organizations site to learn more.
- Campus Map
- Career Services
- Child Development Center
- Graduation and Commencement Information. Graduating soon? Visit this site to find more information on when to order your cap and gown, the master's or doctorate hoods, invitations, diplomas, and ceremony dates, times, and locations.
- Office of International Affairs
- On-Campus Housing
- Office of Disability Services
- Parking and Transit
- Student Handbook
- The Writing Center
Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA)
LEDA offers descriptions of the Acadiana area, its art, museums, festivals, and entertainment. It also provides cost-of-living information and an economic summary report among other things.
- City of Lafayette
- Lafayette Convention and Visitors Commission
Disclaimer: Information contained within these websites should only be used for informational purposes. The external sites or the information contained within is not sponsored by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, State of Louisiana or any local governmental agencies. Opinions and positions presented on these websites are those of the authors or contributors and do not necessarily reflect the position of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. This Resource List provides links to other Internet sites for the convenience of visitors and for informational purposes only. UL Lafayette is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does UL Lafayette endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.