Ready to be a graduate student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette? Know all of the requirements and deadlines for applying? Great! Then it's time to take the big step!
While filling out our online application, here are some things to remember:
- Use either Chrome or Firefox browsers to complete the application. Do NOT use Internet Explorer, Edge, or Safari browsers.
- Have all the information you need close by for reference. Also, be ready to pay the application fee online.
- If you’re a first-time user, you’ll need to create a 9-character username and 6-number PIN. Keep that username and PIN handy so you can check your application status.
- Some programs only admit to certain semesters - double check you are applying to the correct semester.
- Before submitting, review your responses and check for accuracy.
- After completing all sections of the application don't forget to click the "Application is Complete" button
- To find what application materials are required along with your application, view the application checklist.
***Remember, if you have already submitted an application and need to make a change to it or pay your application fee, then please contact the Graduate School Office at email@example.com or 337-482-6965.. DO NOT re-submit an application for the same program and semester.